This practical acting course is the only one of three entry points into the program that students are eligible to apply straight out of high school. Emphasis is initially placed on ensemble, non-verbal, and improvisational work. Students proceed to exercise their acquired skills to scripted material. Students can apply directly out of high school.
- Enrollment: 30-32 students split into 2 sections
Location: LCR (Basement of Morrison Hall – 75 St. George Street)
Instructor: Ken Gass
- Corequisite: DRM100Y1/DRM101Y1/UNI102Y1 or DRM220Y1/DRM230Y1
- Prerequisites: Acceptance into the University of Toronto at St. George campus. See Admissions and Awards
The application form is due March 10, 2017, for first round April auditions. Second round audition applications are due August 10, 2017.
- Students can only audition in either April or August
- The second round of DRM200 Auditions will be held in August. Apply by August 10, 2017.