NB: If you are looking to rent a performance or rehearsal space, check here.
There are three rehearsal spaces available for Undergraduate Drama Practical Students and Faculty to use:
- Playhouse – University College Union (200)
- Performance Studio (Perf) – University College Union
- Leonard Common Room (LCR) – Morrison Hall (100B)
There are 3 steps to booking rehearsal space.
1) Check if the room you’d like to use is available on the RRS Lite Website;
2) If the room is available when you’d like to use it, request permission to book the space by filling out and submitting this form: Drama Room Booking Form.
3) Once your request is confirmed, you will receive an email notification from RRS Lite; you will also be contacted to arrange a time that you can pick up the room key(s).
You are responsible for the space you booked. Before you leave the room, make sure to close and lock all doors and windows, clean the room, and return all furniture to its original arrangement.
The graduate facilities available include:
- Robert Gill Theatre (214 College)
- Glen Morris Studio (4 Glen Morris)
- Koffler Rehearsal Room (214 College)
- Koffler Seminar Room (214 College)
To book graduate facilities email: firstname.lastname@example.org